20 August 2009

not in order

one day down a billion more to go. the thing that strikes me about rock climbing is that everyone is just so nice to each other and waits for each other and everyone helps one another and stands watching and doesnt judge anyone. it's just so nice it isnt like any other sport where its all competitive and it makes me feel so happy. i wish i was better at it even though it still made me real sleepy. i talked to rachel about dogs and being a vegetarian and tea this morning while drinking tea. it was such a long day. i love cooking. matt lets cook together every day. i met celias bebe rat Gumshoe and he is an adorable lil detective who was actually sleeping when i saw him but thats just a technicality. pique niqued made a pie no one ate-except pat THANK YOU-played scattergories played charades played sleep and showed up at matts house and slept over. added leah's mini scissors to my necklace and my mini matryoshka doll pin too. i love blisters and mushrooms and being tired and listening to peter gabriel and seeing old folks and young folks and my friends and your friends. and i love exercising and tattoos and my dad's old boxers and feeling happy for being a veg and just being happy in general. people get this idea that being sad and having a therapist is like a hip thing which is stupid. i also like, glitter, freckles, not wearing deodorant or washing my clothes, stars, braids. "they probably sit around on the floor with wine and cheese and mispronounce allegorical and didacticism". haha so stupid and good. marry me
i like the song time to pretend by mgmt but nothing much else by them. i need to get into cocorosie again :) going to take off my socks and swallow a vitamin and go to bed and dream up phrases for people to tattoo on their lower backs.
i really
am
i am happy

Blog Archive