17 August 2009

if you're in i'm in

i love grouper. i really do. when i listen to grouper it reminds me of winter and it makes me feel like i am five again in my grandparents house watching reading rainbow. yeah all of her songs sound pretty much the same but i like that constancy, it's comforting. and because they are like that, i think about the songs more, about their differences. it's just like people when you think of it. it's a beautiful thing what she does there. i really miss so many people right now. i found this photo on a flickr of this trampoline and there were all these people in sleeping bags on it they slept there overnight. how good does that sound? it sounds like the nicest. i want to do that. i feel like i'm really hungry right now but then i actually think about it and i'm not. i don't get inspired recently.

these shirt. my bed is not made, but my sweater is on. and it has a hole in it. beautiful! hard work and sweat pays off kids

do you want to fall like you know i do?

edit: i am completely useless and i am awkward. i honestly think that my best attributes are that most of the time i smell bad and i can make macaroni and cheese by myself. i dont even have a bike like wtf mang

Blog Archive