08 February 2011

8th february

part 1: there is nothing quite like being alone

part 2: i had two vivid flashes in my day today. the first one wasn't really as vivid as it was just pragmatic. i wore a long billowy skirt and when i came home after letting the dogs out i sat at a chair in the kitchen and pulled it over the vent where heat was blowing and i put my bare feet on the vent and all the heat clouded inside my skirt. i sat with my head against the wall. my head ended up in my lap

the second was definitely a moment, earlier, just before sun down would have been starting, i went outside to get a handful of snow to eat and when i opened the door i was met by whistling gusts of wind. i bent down to get the snow and looked up and saw the tops of the trees toward the right side of my yard swaying like ocean waves. i went inside and turned on the tv to see about the wind and it said "wind advisory" and that tonight wind will gust up to 40 miles an hour.

i feel sick

Blog Archive