09 July 2010

you take my breath away

i have been wearing the same thing for weeks and i never wash my clothes because i wear the same things all the time and if i wash them then i wont know what to do. i have a closet full of clothes but this pair of boxers and maybe three shirts are all i feel remotely comfortable in. not just even physically comfortable but mentally which seems a little bit backwards. boxers with black shirt and penny loafers very practical for summer and staying up until four in the morning and stepping outside to actually feel the temperature. and another thing is that its been 90s and 100s and if it hasn't, it has been humid beyond comprehension and all ive been eating is eggs toast tofu cereal and hot milky tea. i need to get on my bike and sweat. i wish my sleeping patterns werent so out of whack because napping from 8:3o am to almost 5 in the evening is getting a little dis heartening. I'M SICK OF EVERYTHING
"it's easy to forget where you came from if there's no question of your return such selfishnesses trivialize any tenderness as the coffee commands the torture of my bowels such selfishnesses such selfishnesses pronouncing every word with a rigid insensitivity plus i struggle with the nightshade in my blood
i really shouldnt say it
i really shouldnt say it but i just love what the water does"

Blog Archive