22 June 2010

pack up your sorrows and give them all to me

i love life and all its laws and littles and tribulations and the possible things and outcomes and fate and i'm so excited to take physics and really learn it rather than reading physics books and trying to understand but really just ambling along. going to the beach tomorrow; today with my mom to her friend's house to drop wine off and she let me borrow some books including a HUGE book of pictures of native american indians but i was most excited to visit her cat mehitabel, who is a tiny calico who looks like she swallowed a volley ball, and played with her and admired the sky which was a nice periwinkle color, like hydrangeas. it's a three quarters waxing moon now, now i know that is improper but understood! i really want to get like a book on clouds and weather patterns. maybe i can just talk to my brother. lion's pride

listening to joanna and nick drake, and mimi and richard farina. CUTIES



me: i found out what the song on the at&t commercial was.

dad: yeah, it's nick drake.

me: you knew? i didn't ask you because i knew you wouldn't know!

dad: i knew! it's like the laws of physics. you didn't ask me, and i knew, but if you did ask me i wouldn't have known.

me: that isn't physics

dad: maybe it was murphy's law. it's some law, i know it is.

a skeleton earring and a moon i made

Blog Archive