11 October 2009

you can contact me through my attorney, you can find me outside on a gurney

Why do people make things more difficult than they have to be? I own hunter green sparkly tights. I mean after that happened i thought my life was beautiful forever. If something bad happened well the tights made it better. why cant all my problems be solved by those tights? that and the pretty underwear i own. i am a forest nymph. i realized that there are bits of my life that are unfortunate and not the greatest. and they don't necessarily make me happy anymore or if they never did. and that's okay. because i tend to dwell on the bad things, i get sort of lost on those things and i forget about the nicest things. like home, and what it means to be a friend.
i don't want you!
BANSHEE BEAT! i gave strength to you!

Blog Archive