06 October 2009

look at this triangle of thorns

i am happy
i am happy
almost done re reading lolita! oh i love that book so much. an odd day, night. i made an owl necklace, made a cd cover, stained a cd cover, listened to some lovely music from lovely people, played with my fairy glitter. it is playing on my eyelids and eyelashes; i'm so excited for the glitter party. i left zac zellers a voicemail, watched the shining, didn't talk to my dad enough. i miss him even when he's around. my room is freezing cold and i love it that way the most; tomorrow i want to string popcorn and build a canopy over my bed, maybe i will invite someone to help me~; it is almost midnight and i am going to read about the american revolution and go to bed.





sweet sailing sickbabies lovelybabies lovely lovely loves
agallop, aglow.

Blog Archive