25 September 2009

left right left right left right left right

"Sometimes i look at you and you're staring at me with this look on your face."
"You interest me."
--
Clem: So go.
Joel: I did. I thought maybe you were a nut. But you were exciting.
Clem: I wish you had stayed.
Joel: I wish I'd stayed too. Now I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things. I wish I'd.. I wish I'd stayed. I do.
Clem: Well I came back downstairs and you were gone!
Joel: I walked out. I walked out the door!
Clem: Why?
Joel: I don't know. I felt like I was a scared little kid, it was above my head, I don't know.
Clem: You were scared?
Joel: I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire; trying to outrun my humiliation.
Clem: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah, you said "so go." With such disdain, you know?
Clem: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's okay.
--
"What's your favorite beirut song?"
"After the curtain."
--
WAKE UP, DUMMY
--
Mary: How did I look?
Stan: You looked happy. Happy with a secret.
Mary: And after that?
--
"The strawberry jam that made me who i am."
djsadfhdjkjfklds i hate myself
1 bowl of popcorn
cupcakes
three mugfuls of hot earl grey
cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese
milk, orange juice
1 bowl of corn flakes
and eternal sunshine.

Blog Archive