29 June 2009

stats

what i ate today:
cookies
popcorn
grapes, strawberries
oreos
a plum
milk
filling
history, today's google searches:
noah and the whale
push 2009 stills
push 2009
push
cherbourg beirut lyrics
andrew simpson
pamela anderson
zooey deschanel and katy perry
yael naim
blue ridge mountains lyrics
filling
excerpts:
Celia DudeLago: emilieieieiiweiweioweowieoiwoeioioooooo
Celia DudeLago: you should spell your name that way
Celia DudeLago: forever
Celia DudeLago: that would be so cool.
filling
Lyssybee: Nothing's clear! Ever. Do not fret.
&I: I'll try not to

&I: I can hear a buzz buzzing and i'm scared.
Matt: It's probably a bug. There is a firefly in my room and i'm letting her hang out.

Stranger: Hey there!
Me: hi!
Stranger: I love you!
i feel a little better. i think i like to have things to look forward to. i should start taking my camera to more places. and i should really stop saying i should get a polaroid camera and actually get one. i want the things in these pictures to happen. to me. to you, if you want. i want a hair cut. i want socks. take me sock-shopping. i realized how much i like socks. especially wearing them to bed. though when i'm not wearing them, i feel really really free. silly? no. naked. jealous?

Blog Archive