16 June 2009

pulling plums


i want to sing beirut for everyone all the time. i sang transatlantique for everyone afta school. it was just such a nice day. i want to buy a nice cheap preferrably shitty acoustic guitar and sing le moribond with it for those people always.
i was 90 percent purple and 10 percent green today, and it was probably the most contenting. so many people wore my hat today. it made me happy! I love hair and touching it.
i watched lost in translation with matt and ate hummus and colored napkins with fabric marker and was just purple and happy.
i want to run my own vineyard and make wine for the rest of my life and write books and fingerpaint murals for free and see everything and use my leather backpack to carry my life around in
and to share with people

Blog Archive